Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

So, I had to abruptly end my blog last evening.  My baby came out of his room sobbing like nothing I've ever seen before!  He had a nightmare...that's never happened before - well, if he has had one, it's never affected him that way!  I had to go and hold him and sing to him.  Sorry for that, folks, but, as the title implies, there is more in store for you! :)

So, where was I?  Oh, yes, the demon.  Trent named the one in the last book and we were at Barnes and Noble the other night, having tea and scones, I asked him if he would care to name the next one.  His choice: An'glar.  (I don't know what's with the apostrophe, but, hey, whatever works, right?)  It sounds good to me.  This is actually the TYPE of demon it will be, not it's actual name.  I have him working on that one as we speak!  He really gets into the fact that I'm writing, which is awesome.  I hope that I influence him to create his own stories.  He does well at creating characters - usually robot zombies that he draws and then comes to me to tell me all about...lol.  Boys are kinda great!

Ok, so, I guess that's all I've got.  I wanted to tell you all more of my story, but I'm not so much in story mode at the moment...hope it's not killing anyone to know - I figured I'd try to post more later this week.  I've been reading all weekend trying to catch up, so I'm really in reader mode at the moment, not writer mode...

2 comments:

  1. Trent comes up with the coolest stuff, Lee. Remember, he even came up with the pig's name in Return to Me! Ha! Glad everything's calmed down in the household, and especially that you're thinking about story stuff. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An'glar is kinda a cool name. I really kinda dig it. Does he have night terrors or nightmares? Night terrors can be really scary to witness a child go through as they seem to be totally awake but they really aren't. They can fight and cuss you and you believe they are totally awake but they are 100% unconscious. Anyway, I hope the nightmares aren't too bad, tell him to keep up with the writing.

    ReplyDelete