Saturday, March 26, 2011

Of course, I've taken on too much again

First, a fond farewell to a very talented human being!
http://www.slate.com/id/2289158/

So today I met with my friend who will be directing Little Shop of Horrors this summer at SLT.  She has asked me to stage manage the show and a year ago, when she asked, I didn't hesitate.  I've done this show before, I love it, it is a blast!  HOWEVER, things have changed so severely since last year...I am still going to try to keep my promise, but I let her know how busy my schedule is and that if at any time I couldn't honor my committment, then she needed to be read to replace me.  I  have to meet with her again this next week to solidfy schedules, but I just hope I can keep up with everything!

Still thinking about the new story.  Since my son named the demon in last book (a Zar'leith - cool, right?!), I asked him to name the one for this book as well.  I didn't want the same type of demon, because the Zar'leith, although intelligent, isn't nearly as smart as this new one.

Ok, have to end this blog suddenly...continued tomorrow!  I promise! :)

1 comment:

  1. LSoH is so much fun! I just know you'll do fine, dear--you love theater, remember? Just take some deep breaths, pace yourself. We're here for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete