Friday, January 5, 2018

The Big Reveal (Or Not, Since Everyone Pretty Much Knows Anyway)

     So, I've been working on my latest book the last couple of months. No spoilers or anything, but this one follows the journey of a character that was introduced in my first book, Reborn. Yes, it's Elerbee. A priest who joined the party by appearing...myseriously?...in the bottom of a well. I thought I'd give a little teaser to what Elerbee will be up against in this new book. Madness, mayhem, adventure, elves, love, struggle! See, and you thought I was going to give it all away!
     I'd never spoil it for you but there will be demons, there will be a struggle and there will be elves.
     I know it seems like I've been working on this book for a very long time. It's true, I have. I'm not a fast writer by any means, but I try to stay consistent. I have a goal to finish this book by April where I'll be at Red River Con, Shreveport/Bossier's very own RPG Convention! (That's Role Playing Games for all you non-nerds out there).
     In the meantime, there are some exciting things you can do to get ready to read Elerbee's perilous adventure. My husband and I teamed up to write a module for a Role Playing Game based on my first book. It is set entirely in the world I created for these books and it takes you on an adventure leading up to the events taking place on the world of Cantor when you start Reborn. We play-tested the module at the LongCon in Longview, TX this past November and I was so thrilled at how much people told me they enjoyed it. If you're interested in obtaining this module, shoot me an email, an instant message, a text, a call, a shout or whatever!
     I'm out for now, but be kind to one another out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment